The Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association was founded in 2004 with a mandate to enhance and support trade, investment and good relations between the countries of Canada, Eurasia and Russia. CERBA is a unique non- for-profit organization having a network of over 180 corporations. To meet the dynamic needs of its growing membership it has established seven chapters located in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Almaty and Moscow. As an association, CERBA provides an extensive network of contacts in the private and public sectors with frequent events, informative seminars on pertinent topics in the Eurasian market, a bi-annual business summit, a quarterly printed Newsletter, committees of the Canada-Russia Business Council (CRBC) and Kazakhstan-Canada Business Council (KCBC), and annual trade missions. Additionally CERBA provides market intelligence, advocates with the Canadian and Eurasian governments on key issues, and manages active sector-based committees to promote partnership between CERBA members and their counterparts in Eurasia.
· Enhance and support trade, investment and good relations between the countries of Canada and Eurasia
· Advocate and lobby on behalf of CERBA members to the Canadian and Eurasian national governments on issues of importance to members
· Serve as a forum for the exchange of information and views among business and government representatives in the countries of Canada and Eurasia
· Facilitate business development through the provision of services including business assistance, dissemination of information and networking
· Partner with relevant organizations in furthering the common interest of members and involved community