Dear CERBA Members and Partners,
We are pleased to announce the round table «Industrial parks - your gateway to Russia», organized jointly by the Association of industrial parks of Russia and CERBA. The conference topic is dedicated to entering Eurasian market via localisation in Russia, and will raise discussion on smooth and easy access to set up production there by choosing prepared infrastructure, investor’s services, federal and regional state support measures.
In the last 10 yeas the sector of industrial parks and SEZ in Russia established and improved significantly and today there are 227 parks, which are considered as the principal invest-conducting infrastructure both for foreign and domestic companies.
Association of industrial parks of Russia unites majority of those parks as well construction, consulting companies with expertise to support each step of localization process and renders free service of site and contractors’ selection for investors.
WHEN: Posponed till September 24, 2020
WHERE: Toronto, McCarthy Tetrault, 66 Wellington Street West, Suite 5300
14:15 - 15:00 Registration and Welcome Coffee
15:00 - 15:35 Opening Remarks
15:35 – 15:50 Denis Zhuravsky, Executive Director of AIP Russia
"Go-To-Market Strategy in Russia Step-by-Step"
15:50 - 16:50 Panel Discussion:
"Opportunities of Russian Regions for Business Development in Eurasian Market"
16:50 – 17:00 Closing remarks
17:00 - 18:00 Networking Reception
The following topics will be brought up:
- Market Overview: Russia and Eurasian Economic Union
- Prospective industries for investment
- New industrial policy in Russia
- Special investment contract
- Organizational issues of doing business in Russia
- Tools for localizing production of foreign companies in Russia
- Forms of administrative support for foreign investment in Russia
- Steps and prices for industrial construction
- Operational expenses
- Main taxation principles
- Regional tax incentives and administrative support
Who can participate:
- International and national manufacturing
- construction and infrastructure companies,
- Senior government officials and trade commissioners,
- Financial companies and banks,
- Equity funds and institutional investors,
- Law firms, accountancy firms, commodity traders, NGOs and trade associations,
*More information, numbers, hints and detail will be presented during the seminar.
Event supported by:
Event hosted by:
Acting Regional Director
+1 (647) 822-8149